Download our Windows Geomancy software – divination by earth – ranks alongside the Tarot, Astrology and the I Ching as an important form of Divination. This program provides everything necessary for you to perform your own Geomancy. It also includes a Runes Oracle – and a Celtic Ogham Oracle.
The Geomancy Software brings you a complete Divination system – quite different to Feng Shui or the I Ching. It is based on Earth Divination – looking at the patterns created by the forces of the Universe.
- Geomancy – many different ways for you to cast the divination – using Coins, Dice, Marbles or the computer itself. Click here for a screen shot of the main program.
- Planets – use the Astrological Planets to determine the most auspicious day for your divination.
- Readings – Readings for all outcomes, with details of Elements, Planets etc. Click here for a screen shot of the Geomantic Readings.
- Astro-Geomancy – extend your interpretation using the 12 houses of the Zodiac. Click here for a screen shot of the Astro Geomantic screen
- Online Help – complete instructions built into the program – no paper manual needed.
- Runes – Divination using the ancient mystical Scandinavian Runes
- Ogham – an Oracle based on the Celtic Alphabet and its relationship with Trees.
Geomancy – divination by earth – ranks alongside the Tarot, Astrology and the I Ching as an important form of Divination. This program provides everything necessary for you to perform your own Geomancy. It is based on the original work of Stephen Skinner in his renowned book “Geomancy in Theory and Practice“, published by Golden Hoard.
Geomancy is a very ancient technique, defined by the New English Dictionary as ‘divination by means of lines, figures or dots on the earth on on paper, or by particles of earth cast on the ground’. It has its roots in Arabic sand divination, and also appears in a number of forms of divination in Africa (ifa or sikidy). Early mention of Geomancy is found in the works of Archimedes around 200 BC, but is also mentioned in literature from Persia, India and Islam.
Geomancy is the art of obtaining insight by observing patterns in the earth – allowing the diviner’s intuition or the ‘spirits of the earth’ to guide the patterns and the interpretation. The basic process is (a) to formulate a question (and to write it down so that it does not change during the divination), then (b) make four lines of random dots by scattering stones, drawing on paper, rolling dice or tossing coins. These four rows of dots are then used to create a geomantic figure depending on whether the number of dots is Odd or Even.
In the Figure above, there are four rows generated by two even numbers and two odd numbers. This particular figure is called “Fortuna Major”, which means Great Fortune and would be a very auspicious figure in a Geomantic Divination.
A number of people in the Middle Ages wrote about Geomancy, including Albertus Magnus, Gerard of Cremona and Thomas Aquinas. Later Henry Agrippa (b. 1468) and Robert Fludd (b. 1574) wrote a number of treatises on Geomancy and other forms of divination, which form the basis of the theories and practice used by this program.
Compatible with Windows versions (7, 8, 10) – PLEASE ALLOW 24hrs FOR PROCESSING BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK. any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT – PLEASE NOTE ALL SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE HAS A UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBER EMBEDDED AND IS FULL TRACEABLE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE